Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Labour Day Weekend, All!

My Lovelies! Have a great long weekend! It's the last one for a while, so take advantage of it!

As for myself, I plan on being here:

Barefoot Princess by Christina Dodd


With the boy and some friends, and eating great food, drinking good booze and kayaking up a storm. And for when all that tires me out, I plan on retiring to one of the nooks at the house, and getting caught up with these treats:
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time by Mark Haddon


The Dark and Hollow Places by Carrie Ryan
The Last Witchfinder by James Morrow

Because Life is good ... :)

Happy last summer holiday, kiddies! :)
  
Queen Victoria, Demon Hunter by A.E. Moorat
The Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova
Under the Dome by Stephen King

No comments:

Post a Comment